Re: What would YOU buy?

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: What would YOU buy?
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 02:35:36 -0500
><< Auto-x isn't about HP  >>
>
>Uhh, Tell that one to the CP,CM,BM,AP,BP,BSP,ESP,EM and AM guys!
>Did I mention CP?

Yep you did. :) Still the keywords here are "P" and "M" Interested in
Stock class at all? I'd love to compare FTD's between classes.
Miatas are great in the Stock Class, lotta bang for the buck in a daily
driver. I see a lot of FTD's set by guys in Miata's, but then again
I might be biased. :)

>I understand what you are saying, don't get me wrong!
>
>If AutoX is just a "precision driving event" why do CP guys want 600hp?

For the same reason I do. :) but the handling aspect is pretty important and
yes, I know some of those 600HP cars handle very well. We run very tight
technical courses and it'd be kinda fun to watch a 600HP car tackle the
course.

>A side note, the pieces are very clean now. I just hope they all fit in the
>same spots?

I know the feeling but not with my current car. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net