Re: What would YOU buy?

To: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: What would YOU buy?
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 19:20:27 -0500
>       I have a friend who is looking around for a convertible sports car that
>will be driven primarily in good weather and weekends. Maybe some winter
>driving, but not too much.
>
>       His criteria are simple. $10k - $17k in price. Somewhat low
>maintenance, he knows it won't be perfect. And fun to drive (duh).

Simple answer really, A Miata. :) You could buy a base new one for
~$17K and used ones are less, they are reliable and a blast to drive and
pretty much will spank anything in BS. Not a great CSP car tho.
A '95 R package Stock would be a decent buy for him, make certain he gets
the LSD. It comes with the R Package.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net