Huck & CHuck Orders

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Huck & CHuck Orders
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 12:30:16 -0700
We are now officially taking orders for Huck&CHuck Tees, caps, and
stickers.  You can order the product for delivery at Nationals, or for
delivery to you prior to Nationals for just $3 S&H, 2 day delivery.  To
order call Huck at 800-775-9511.  MC & Visa accepted.

Caps are black, with the ever-so-tasteful Huck&CHuck logo EMBROIDERED in
white.  $15 each.

Tees are ash (gray) with burgundy SCREENPRINTING, sporting the
Huck&CHuck logo on left chest, and an ad for yet another fine Huck&CHuck
product on the back.  Okay, if you gotta know...it's Huck&CHuck's famous
6psi Air Filter element.  Completely Stock Legal, as our ad explains.
$15 each.

Polos will be on a special order basis, and will carry the same
silkscreened art as the Tees.  $21 each.

Decals are high performance vinyl carrying the Huck&CHuck "Unreal
Performance" logo in your choice of white or black.  3"x11".  $8.00 per
pair.

We've ordered 50 tees, 50 caps, and 50 pairs of decals.  The donation to
DTN/MBBF will be the actual profit on the sales, so help us to sell
everything!  Order early!  Order often!

--Huck