Re: Miata rear window...

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Miata rear window...
From: "Brian Goodwin" <briang@adnc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:09:38 -0700
.  So, my question is...Is it possible to buy
>just the rear window and have it installed?

Yes, you can get a replacement window.  You can even select plastic or glass
as your replacement.  Talk with your local Moss dealer (which would be me if
you were in San Diego but in your region I have no idea).  You can contact
Moss direct at 1-800-642-8295 to find out.  If they cannot recommend a local
installer then talk with Robbins Tops in Santa Monica (the manufacturer of
the replacement windows) and they will tell you the name of their local
authorized installer (1-310-450-7044).

Brian Goodwin
94 CSP Miata
Good-Win Racing Supply