Re: Y2K DSP

To: vcmc001@ibm.net, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Y2K DSP
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 03:23:45 GMT
I was looking forward to this change, the 1.9 Z3 I think has some
potential.. in SP trim this motor should be able to make around 200hp (more
in grenade trim) and the car (with ~100lb each 6-way power seats) weighs in
@ 2790 The car is *almost* compeditive in local BS, against some really fair
drivers.. (the car is Stock down to the factory shocks) and body lean + open
diff are major factors in the loss of this cars performance... but in DSP, I
think I might have a winner... but in the current CSP it would get crushed..

In addition is Removal or replacement of carpet and insulation legal in
Street Prepaired, I was informed that these things are partly what makes my
BMW's such a pig.. (a few hundred lbs)

Jeff
BS Z3 1.9
hpefully DSP next year