RE: Rear Seats

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Seats
From: Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:56:28 -0400
OK, I'm 'new' to Street Prepared so I can ask dumb questions.  :)

Someone mentioned that you could update/backdate to a model
of your car that had the seat removed (provided they are on the
same line in the S2Rs.)  Take the Mustang Cobra R for example.
The 'R' has no rear seat, so I should be able to remove mine from
my 5.0 LX and not have to worry about the trim pieces, since seats
are not one of the items that must be done as a unit.  Right?

So can anyone tell me if the '93 Cobra R had a back seat or not?

        Thanks

          Lindsay