Re: bleeding brakes

To: "Gent Matthew-EMG030" <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: bleeding brakes
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:18:05 -0400
I will limit my commercial response to the third line in my sig.
I can also send copies of words of high praise from past
purchasers of the speedbleeders.
I only decided to sell these because I like them and I've tried
the other ways, including the "honey, can you help me for a
minute?".

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!