Re: bleeding brakes

To: "Gent Matthew-EMG030" <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: bleeding brakes
From: "Richard Holden" <rholden@mail.scs.k12.tn.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:23:18 -0600
I tried the hand pump method and it definitely sucks.  Whichever method is
used, I recommend a clear receptacle for the extracted fluid which allows
you to see when there is no more air emitted from the caliper or wheel
cylinder, however the clear line must be airtight around the bleeder valve
or air will be drawn into the line at this point and give false indications.
--
Richard Holden
AP 77 Red 280Z