Magnetic #'s

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnetic #'s
From: Dan J Hill <dhillrcp@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 20:50:12 -0500
The last event I raced at was raining when I arrived and I quickly
toweled the sides of the car before putting on my magnetic #'s.  It
rained a bit more that morning then stopped in the early afternoon.  I
took the numbers off and noticed a mottled pattern on the car.  After I
got home I washed the sides and the pattern stayed.  I even waxed it and
it stayed.  I used a fine paint cutter and it comes off that way but what
happened??  The car was waxed before hand.?????

Dan
NESP 27