Thank you to Tom Berry and Dan Popp

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you to Tom Berry and Dan Popp
From: Kevin Bailey <kbaileys@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 01:19:07 -0600
My previous message asking for help finding a place to park our trailer in
Harrisburg reminded me that we owe a big thank you to a couple of people
who have helped us out with trailer storage already this season.

Tom Berry arranged to let us and four other people park trailers in his
neighborhood for the week before the San Bernardino Pro. The neighbors must
have thought they were being invaded when that caravan rolled down the
quiet, private street where Tom and his family live.

Dan Popp found us a spot near Cincinatti where we could leave our trailer
after the Peru Pro.  Dan let us tag along with the group that was returning
to Cincinatti after the event.  Once we got to Cincinatti Dan stopped by
his place and then spent another hour of his time to lead us to his friends
place where he had arranged for us to leave our trailer.  I'd guess that
Dan made it home around midnight.

Both of these guys went way out of their way to help us out and we
sincerely appreciate it.

Kay and Kevin Bailey