FS: 92 Corvette

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 92 Corvette
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:21:05 PDT
For Sale:

1992 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Yellow with Tan leather: Base seats
57,000 miles

Price: $18,500

Options and features:

-6 speed transmission
-ZO7 suspension package:
  -Larger 13" brakes
  -Stiffer springs and larger sway bars
-Koni Yellow shocks
-Chrome ZR-1 17x9.5" wheels
-Custom Ed Hansen 3.5" single exhaust system, very sweet sound
-K+N Filter
-10 Disc CD changer with matching head unit
-Power Driver seat, only
-manual climate controls
-Solid, yellow roof panel
-Like new Goodyear GSC's
-Brand new clutch, less than 500 miles
-One set of half tread Kumho's, still have plenty of runs left on them
  -No extra wheels, Sorry, I cracked them at the San Bernardino Pro.

The car is in supreme condition.  The car draws a lot of attention on the
road, so you will need to be prepared for all of the questions and picture
taking,(I am not Kidding).  Straight freeway driving the car can average
over 30 mpg, ask other 6 speed vette owners, Really, 30 mpg.  I average 22
mpg around town.

In SS trim the car is very fast and easy to drive.  With new Kumhos the car
will do anything you ask it to do.  It is a pussy cat on the street and on
the Autocross course.

It is time for me to try something new.  Hurry, this car won't last long.

Jeff Cawthorne
12939 Polvera Ave
San Diego, CA 92128
(619)487-7355