Re: MR2 power window ) :

To: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MR2 power window ) :
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 20:24:11 -0400
Screws under the arm rest, one in the bezel around the handle/lock
assy.
I think there maybe one more screw towards the map pocket.
A ton of snap in connectors around the edge of the panel.
Not too bad, but no fun. FWIW, the power motors for
most Toyota products. I never stocked one as a Toyota
Parts manager. Regulators? Some, so that might be the cause.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com