MR2 power window ) :

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 power window ) :
From: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 18:54:16 -0400
Today, the passenger side window on the MR2 refused to go up.  Of course,
this had to happen just as the sky clouded up and the rain started to
fall.  (It could have been worse--we'd already finished our runs and had
already worked, so we could get it home and in the garage pretty
quickly<--notice obligatory autocross content.)

Of course, those factory shop manuals do come in handy for things other
than refuting protests, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone has had
this problem before.  It's the passenger side window, and it's not
responding to either the passenger side or the driver side switch.  Any
troubleshooting ideas?

mlc--NOT Eric, who would just take the whole door apart tomorrow
'91 MR2 NA with the stupid power windows, doors, and locks option
(what all do I have to take off and redo to get rid of this?!<--notice
obligatory rules comment)