June Fast Track

To: Net <autox@autox.team.net>, Wichita SCCA <wichita-scca@autox.team.net>,
Subject: June Fast Track
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 10:58:36 -0500
I sent the following questions to SCCA, any body else know what is going
on here?

Under Tech Bulletin pg F-56 in the June 1999 issue, item $. Appendix K,
Section V, 18 of the 1997 Solo Rules (pg. 252), add to the exclusion
list the following: Hoosier R3S02, A302, A303.

What does this mean and why are we publishing it?

First I understand that when they New Rule Book is published it
supersedes all old Rule Books. So why are we adding an exclusion to a
two year old rule book.

Second to my knowledge there is not such tire as a A302 or A303, there
are A3S02 and A3S03's.

Third the A3S03 was not even released until 1998 so why would we update
a 1997 Rule Book?

Or is all this a mis print?

Thanks Rob