Re: parts swap questions

To: "Eric Moon" <moon-7@blazenet.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts swap questions
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:06:53 -0400
>Are you new to this?  Are you still running on street rubber?  If the
>answer is "yes", why don't you consider running in Street Touring?
>In ST, you can basically do anything you want to the suspension as long as
>you use the original mounting points, all the typical Integra mods are
>legal (intake, header, exhaust etc...)----ST will allow to have the fun of
>building a cool street car that you can also autocross without making the
>sacrifices or investing the money necessary for CSP.

Duh - the answer's been staring me in the face all along.  After comparing
the ST rules and my car, it's a perfect match.  ST will let me do what I've
already done and what I want to do to the car, and keep me from having to
compete with the tricked out SP cars on race rubber, which I don't have and
can't afford at this point in time.  Matt, don't listen to what I said -
well, OK, listen to it, keep it in your mind for reference, but ST sounds
like the way to go - for both of us.  Thanks, Eric!

    - Justin
      '83 BMW 320i ST :)