Re: Help me Obi-Wan, I have a Civic!

To: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help me Obi-Wan, I have a Civic!
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
Don't have the May Fastrack in front of me, but I
don't remember any substantive changes to the Civic's
classing.  Though it could use it...the '88-91's
oughta be on a single line for parity with the CRX's,
and without a separate listing no update/backdate is
legal for 5th and 6th gens.  (can you tell I've looked
at these cars for SP?  :)

Craig Blome