Re: Mothers Day Autocross

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Mothers Day Autocross
From: Debbie Stohn <dstohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 20:10:12 -0400
Your mom's experience and goals struck a chord with me too!  My mom is
recovering
from a bout with cancer (totally cured after surgery, radiation and chemo) and
working on regaining her strength.  I wish I could say her goal was to autocross
(she's not in favor of my participation because of the risky nature) but she is
finally enjoying her favorite activity, golf.  I forwarded your message to her
because I know she will relate totally to your mom's situation.  Thanks for
sharing
it with us...

Debbie (Tunces) Stohn
'87 Integra