Roommate for Peru CENDIV?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roommate for Peru CENDIV?
From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 13:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
I will be attending the Peru CENDIV event and the South Bend Regional
event that preceeds it on Saturday and Sunday May 22-23.

I have a 2 bed non-smoking room reserved at the Kokomo Motel 6 for the
evenings of Friday May 21st and Saturday May 22nd.  It was the last
Non-smoking room they had left.  Room rate is $37.99 per night.

I can't sleep in two beds at once, so if anyone is interested in taking
the extra bed and splitting the cost for the room, let me know.  Would
prefer someone who is looking to stay both nights, but if someone is just
coming in on Saturday... well that can work too.

--
Steve Couture (rhymes with future!)
steve@couture.org
#57 DS Neon ACR