Re: Enclosed trailer (?'s).

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enclosed trailer (?'s).
From: LTImbeau@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 00:21:20 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/99 6:16:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time, hottvr@tfs.net
writes:

<< I think the key to towing is using an equalizer hitch. I couldn't believe
the
 difference
 that it made. I went to a 18 x 8 and it pulls easier than the old 14 x 6 I
used
 to pull. >>

I pulled 35' travel trailers all over the western part of the US for years.
wouldn't think of not using one. Even have one on my current single axle
trailers. Raised the towing speed form 55 to 70 mph ("No Sir, I will not
exceed 55 mph in Califiornia towing that thing again") with that one addition.