Re: Enclosed trailer (?'s).

To: <LTImbeau@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Enclosed trailer (?'s).
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:49:35 -0500
Larry Imbeau writes:

> <snip>
>
> Does any one have any comments about various enclosed trailer
> manufacturers?
>
> Have you had an exceptional experience with your trailer? Construction?
> What extras should be considered as "must haves"?
>
> <snip>

Larry,

I have an 18' Pace, and I would not go back to flat trailers for anything.
I enjoy the room, having the ability to bring the "kitchen sink", and most
especially find the trailer pulls better than any flat I have experienced .

I will share with you that I personally would not try any larger car hauler

with a half ton vehicle. I have done it both ways, and nothing beats the
Dodge 3/4 ton Cummins I pull it with now!!

I would recommend to anybody that they be sure to get some form of
stone guard on their trailer.

As a side note, I have moved households in my trailer. I have hauled
parts, and freight for a friend that has a business and could not get
his standard freight company to make schedule. I just got back from
delivering a collecters car from Ft Worth to Alabama for a friend and
customer - - people will pay you to haul with an enclosed. When I had
flat trailers, people just wanted to borrow them!!