Re: enclosed trailer (?'s)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: enclosed trailer (?'s)
From: LTImbeau@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 14:10:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/99 7:01:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, psosborn@gte.net
writes:

<< Anyone have any leads on a 20 to 24 ft. enclosed,
 ramp door, wide body trailer?  >>

Sorry Phil, I don't have any lead for you, but this did bring to mind a
question I have been meaning to put out to the list.

Does any one have any comments about various enclosed trailer manufactures?
Have you had an exceptional experience with your trailer? Construction? What
extras should be considered as "must haves"?

Is any one using a combination travel trailer-car hauler? (Roger Johnson, are
you there? I seem to remember seeing you in one in Seattle several years ago)

Larry Imbeau