The new Fiero, same dud or or super dude?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The new Fiero, same dud or or super dude?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 22:12:34 -0600
        Well, I honestly don't know. But I admit, I am interested. But I'm
interested in any mid-engined sports car. Even if it's a <cough>
Pontiac. ;-)

        I took a peek at a Fiero web site and the listed a little article
talking about a new Opel sports car that might be rebadged as a Fiero.
It seems reasonable to me that this would happen. It wouldn't be the
first time that GM rebadged an Opel. The Caddy Catera for example.
Here's a picture too...

http://www.tir.com/~jaski/speedster.htm

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/