used neon R1's for sale

Subject: used neon R1's for sale
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Anyone want a set of R1 neon tires?

225/50-14 * 2 and 205/55-14 * 2.

The fronts were bought last year and not run until this year, maybe 30 to
40 runs total.  No cord anywhere, no EGOD, plenty of tread left.

The rears were bought & run last year.  decent rubber left.

Both pairs have been treated with FV and are plenty sticky.  I don't need
'em now that I've discovered the magic of G-Forces.  All were properly
heat cycled.

$200 for all four plus shipping if required?  Mr. Ryan, do you want these
over Toyo's?

Mark