RE: Drove an Elise

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Drove an Elise
From: "Jodi Fordahl" <soundtire@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:55:34 -0700
The car is owned by Park Place Motors. Greg's shop is on their property. The
plate is a dealer plate. They took the car to Portland International Raceway
yesterday for a test day and Greg ended up driving it home. He told me the
car was really cool and that I should drive it so he let me bring it to work
then he came in later to pick it up and drive it back up to the dealership.
What a way to start the day.
-Jodi