Re: Bob and Bev Landeck

To: <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bob and Bev Landeck
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 04:20:01 -0500
The storms were more focused in OKC, about 100 - 120
miles from Tulsa (where the Landdecks live). We had a stormy
night, some areas surrounding Tulsa had small toronados, but
nothing the magnitude of OKC.

Bev's folks do reside in an area that was hit, and their home
was pretty much destroyed (no injuries). Both Bob and Bev
went to the City to help them, they should be back in Tulsa
in a week or so.

Their e-mail address is:                landeck@webzone.net

Hope this helps