Re: finishing order

To: sojim@home.com
Subject: Re: finishing order
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:15:13 CDT
> Disagree.  Last in class is DFL; DNS is for those who don't show.......
>
> "Phillip S. Osborne" wrote:
> >
> > Subject: finishing order
> >
> > Nope, you came in second.  DFL is reserved for all those who don't
> > bother to show.....
> >
> > Phil O.
> >
> > >P.S.  If you're second place in a class of two, are you still DFL?
> > >If so, chalk one more up for Team DFL!
> --
> Jim Ourand

Okay, I'll buy this.  By the way, I did manage a second and a first place
finish in the two-day regional event last weekend, so my season already
has all the bases covered.  Yay!

I guess my point was, it would be a more respectable DFL if more than one
person had beat me, instead of a mere DFL by default.  But as founder, and
so far only admitted driver of Team DFL, I wanted to make sure I had
officially maintained my tradition of pooching out big-time at least once
a season.  Nothing like getting it done early!  Phew!
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS