Re: Hoosier 275/45X16 experience?

To: "Robert K. Marcho" <Marcho@Bible.acu.edu>
Subject: Re: Hoosier 275/45X16 experience?
From: "Ron Ver Mulm" <rvermulm@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:49:03 -0500
Bob,
I think it should be mentioned you are running the '97 A3S02 tire and not
the current A3S03 tire which has a different compound and construction.  The
'97 A3S02 tire compound was a 'soft' roadrace compound which heat cycled too
fast for roadrace use but worked well for autocross use.  We've not noticed
the current A3S03 tire to heat cycle and it seems to store better than the
old compound.
Hope this helps,
Ron Ver Mulm
#38CP