National folk: Kart rental will be at Atwater Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: National folk: Kart rental will be at Atwater Pro
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:14:37 -0700
For those of you nationally interested in flying in for the Atwater Pro,
Pat Polk from Quicksilver Racing will be there providing his usual
Arrive & Drive kart rental program.  I'll even buy you a beer if you
come all the way out here.

There's a class of 4 drivers locally and I think we've got 4 or 5
renters already lined up, so there should be a decently sized class!

Seattle guys, are you coming down???  Alan, how bout you?

Please email me for details or fill out the entry form off the web.

        --Darren Madams
          '98 CRG Kawisaki #118