Electrical Problem

To: autox@autox.team.net, marka@telerama.com
Subject: Electrical Problem
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:16:18 -0500
Hello List
My wife left the lights on all day in her 93 suzuki swift. A co-worker tried to
jump start it and that failed, too. I took a known good battery over to the
suzuki and installed it and the entire electrical system was dead. Since it was
now about 9:30 pm and in a crappy neighborhood, we called it a day. Tomorrow,
when I look at it again , should I look at fuses, fusible links, fried wiring,
etc? I am a fair shadetree mechanic, but electrical is definitely my weak area.
TIA
Bill Schmidt cs rx7 KC region