Prelude Setups

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <schroede@interaccess.com>
Subject: Prelude Setups
From: "rexford booth, iii" <rboot8i7@mwc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:38:29 -0400
I have just discovered autocrossing, and am seeking advice on how to set up my
92 Prelude SI.  My current mods put me in CSP, but I can also race in ST.  My
current mods include Iceman cold-air intake,  RSR exhaust, DC ceramic header,
AEM underdrive pulleys, Eibach Pro-kit Springs (w/ monroe shocks).  It's a
daily driver, so I want to keep it streetable, but would like to get the most
out of it for racing.
Does anybody have a successful setup they would like to share?  Reliable brands
I should stick with?  Sources I should check out?
I greatly appreciate any assistance.
Thanks in advance,
Rusty Booth
rboot8i7@mwc.edu