SEDiv Event #1 reminder

To: autox@autox.team.net, teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu
Subject: SEDiv Event #1 reminder
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:05:14 EDT
Just a reminder to all that the opening event of the 1999 BFG SEDiv Solo2
Series is scheduled for May 1 & 2 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway near Hampton,
GA.  The 1999 SEDivSolo2  Series will again be sponsored by both BFGoodrich
g-Force tires and SF Motorsports.  Please make an effort to support these
sponsors when possible.

We have information and online registration available at the SEDiv Solo2
Series website.  The entry list can also be accessed at the website by
clicking onto the link titled "Car Numbers".  We have 63 drivers entered to
date, which means about 50% of the rest of the people who will show up are
still procrastinating until the last minute!  If you've already entered using
the online registration process, please check to make sure you are on the
list.  We don't think we've missed anyone, but you know how errant electrons
can be  :-).

Click the link below to go directly to the SEDiv Solo2 Series website:

<A HREF="http://www.eec.com/sediv/";>1999 SEDiv Solo2 Series</A>

Any problems, questions, etc. please contact me directly.  We look forward to
having a great event.  BTW, the Atlanta Region is racing at AMS on both
Sunday's before the really big show, so practice time is available for anyone
who can make it.

M Sipe
334-286-8300
teamz3@aol.com