Re: Dallas Tour pics

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Dallas Tour pics
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:54:13 -0500
Thanks for the great Grid shot of the Mini, Jeff.  It wasn't duct tape
that saved the day this time.  I was just some serious wrenching.  I
don't think I've ever tightened the lock nuts on the valve adjusters
that tight before!  And I've been running this same head, without an
ounce of trouble, for a year and a half!!!  My thanks to David "Boo
Boo" Fogleman in the Bug Eyed Sprite next to me in grid for helping me
re-set the valve lash after #s 6 & 8 worked loose on Saturday's first
run.  Unfortunately, #8 came loose again on my third run.  Thank
goodness everything stayed together on Sunday, but I was afraid to
really put my foot into it for fear of breaking something loose again
and seriously hurting the motor!!!  8<{(

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman