Fw: SO Class???

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: SO Class???
From: "Bruce Sargent" <bruces@caspers.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:30:48 -0600
What Novice?    The idea of a Novice Class is to allow newcomers a place to
learn until a set factor is accomplished.
We used to have a TYRO class for people to run in as long as they didn't
start beating the hot shoes.  {I know, that's a limit}   Thus allowing more
entries by folks who didn't want to spend the big bucks to be competing for
first place!
We run that here in Casper, Wyoming, still......so move here, huh.