RE: Significant Other Class

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Significant Other Class
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:51:44 -0500
        Or if you are really worried about your S.O. enjoying themself and
wanting to come back, why not have a "Couples Combined" class where the
times are based upon the combined fastest times of the couple, then indexed
using PAX to allow for a larger field to compete reletively fairly?

John " Another Hare-Brained idea" Moore