Re: tire pyrometer (from: inside edge...)

To: "Shawn Mahaney" <shawnekk@mail.ic.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire pyrometer (from: inside edge...)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:14:21 -0500
>>And Mike, I don't need a pyrometer, I have two hands that can feel the
>>heat on the tires just fine.  From everything that I've read we
>>

>For those of us without Eric's magic calibrated hands, we still think
>a tire pyrometer is about the best value in go-fast tools there is,
>one which pays for itself quickly by helping get the most out of
>every tire.
========================
HEY!!!!!  Which one of my ho's spilled the beans about my majic hands?
;^)

Seriously though, are there any inexpensive pyrometers out there that
are reasonably accurate?  It couldn't possible hurt.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Drive like the wind
Straining the limits of machine and man.
Laughing out loud with fear and hope
I've got a desperate plan.
"Red Barchetta" by Rush