Re: Tire construction show on Speedvision

To: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>, Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire construction show on Speedvision
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 08:10:21 -0400
Go here, and you can view the schedules.

http://www.speedvision.com/schedules/byday/Eastern/19990406.html

BTW, I get in and find out the show arrived REAL late.
It ended up being posted on three reels for the 8:30 airing.
The in-house producer also gave the wrong finish time
so the operator,with only :10 warning, rolled into the
next show :55 early, and added a spot. So the five
seconds of black at the end of the show, wasn't supposed to be there.
Fortunately, the 12:30 airing was copied to a single reel. :-)

--
Matt Murray

My home e-mail now is mailto:mattm@optonline.net
It was mattm@nassau.cv.net
Please note the change in your address books

As always, work is:
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com