Now Greg Lee & NASCAR Fans (was)Possible Nationals Site

To: Greg Lee <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>
Subject: Now Greg Lee & NASCAR Fans (was)Possible Nationals Site
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 19:48:44 -0700
Well, GREG LEE, I am a NASCAR fan and I don't shop at WalMart at 2am,
nor I don't considered myself butt-ugly, nor do I think my wife or my
friends who are NASCAR fans are butt-ugly.  I won't defined NASCAR in
this forum, the numbers speak for themselves (fastest growing sport in
America).  BTW, GREG LEE, how may spectators do YOU have watch you run
thru the pylons, dicing and banging against those little orange cones.

--
Jim Ourand, Ran 1st Autox in 1972, Old Fartz, DCCSD
Pro Image Signs & Banner (619) 265-2052