Re: Old Age

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Old Age
From: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:36:37 -0700
Katie,

I have complete sympathy with your discovery.  I thought I should
pass down my long experience in dealing with wrinkles.  After
worrying about them -- especially the congenital southern
"jowl" wrinkles, I finally found something that has worked for me.

I grew a beard, and I can heartily recommend this as a solution.

Jerry

--
Jerry Mouton        jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
               --> Ecurie Écrevisse Autocross Squad <--