Re: 1991 Miata

To: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>, Autocross list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1991 Miata
From: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 13:42:13 -0500
Check the miata.net site to make sure that this 91 does not have the
weak crank problem.  I believe there is a list of the VIN's that were
effected.

The missing sounds like the Plug wires.  If they are OEM then they are
crap and should be replaced.  And if the engine is really clean there
may just be water down in the spark plug wells.  (Don't ask how I know
;-)

Kat