Cone, er FIN marks

To: MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us
Subject: Cone, er FIN marks
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:48:51 -0800

Don:

I don't know it that counts as a "cone mark" either, but it was a GREAT story!
Thanks for the chuckle.  We have a competitor here in LV that has an RX7, or at
least the biggest piece of one, that he AX's in.  In one of its first events, a
couple of cones got caught under the front end and he dragged 'em around the
course.  Some smart-a** (Not me!) said it looked like a shark, and the name
stuck.  To this day, the car is called "The Shark" by the entire region.

JDK