Cone colors

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cone colors
From: "Justin Hughes" <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:55:18 -0500
>Ha!  I wish it were true.  I've confirmed
>experimentally that if your car is white, cone marks
>are dark, and vice versa.  It's like dirt...sort of an
>opposite charges effect.  The solution is to paint your
>car the color of whatever it was last driven through.

Which means that my black BMW will probably have orange marks by the end of
the day, which is more of a clash than black on white! :)

Speaking of which, thanks for the correction on the rolled BMW model.  I can
see how a 318ti with R1s could roll in extreme circumstances like that.  I
didn't think that my older and lower 320i would be as prone to it (though
not invulnerable, I'm well aware!)

    - Justin