RE: Project car ideas?

To: "'SOLOMIATA@aol.com'" <SOLOMIATA@aol.com>, clay_mclendon@goodyear.com,
Subject: RE: Project car ideas?
From: Hiram Cuebas <HCUEBAS@techforce.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:35:10 -0500
Although the CRX makes a great CSP car, it will never be seen in STU.
Being the defending CFR Region ST Champ I can tell you that you will
never see a CRX in STU because it`s a two seater. It`s great to see the
addition of both STR and STU classes but these ST classes are for
factory four seat, four seatbelt cars. CRX`S DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ST. The
Civic Si is a different story and I would love to race my VW against
one.

Thanks
Hiram