Burnout movies are fun!

To: auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burnout movies are fun!
From: Rex Weatherford <rweatherford@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:48:37 -0500

Robert & Katherine Seamon wrote:

> Let's tell burnout stories! Hehehehehe.
>
> I too had an auto with a 455 Olds engine in it.  Holley 4 barrel carb,
> cammed, and hot ignition.
>
> /****AutoCross content****/
> Now I Autocross so I can spin the tires in many directions!
>
> Rob Seamon
> #3 ES ZX2

How about some burnout movies?  You can find tham here:

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke1.rm
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke2.rm
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke3.rm
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke4.rm
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke5.rm
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/shop/1850/movies/smoke5inside.rm

Right click and "Save File as:"  Then open the files in RealPlayer.  They work
on both RealPlayer 5.0 and G2.  If you get a blank screen with G2 then use
"Open location" in the Real Player "file:" menu.

Let me know if you have problems.

Thanks and enjoy some smokies.  ;^)

BTW I am not the one in the movies, but you can find movies of me auto-xing on
my web page below.

--
Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3 89,000 miles
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
95 Grand Am GT 3100 V-6 (can't get my wife to let me race it)
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html