Re: S.D. Tour PAX results

To: Jeff Cawthorne <zo7vette@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: S.D. Tour PAX results
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:40:01 -0800
Okay, okay, it's always mom's fault!
    It wasn't a "motor launching," thank God. A freeze plug unplugged, and
spilled coolant, not oil. I do believe coolant is not as disastrous to a course
as oil.
    In fact, my own daughter Katie could yell, "Yeah, Mom, it's all your
fault!" because she looped her Miata in about the spot where our 7 dumped. I
did not enjoy that scenario because the water shut off the ignition, and I
couldn't finish what was a "better" run than previous. Next time, we'll do
better, believe me. The car is quite new and we're working out the bugs. Sorry
to have ruined the event. :-)
--Pat Kelly