RE: SP rules on catalytic converters, a dead horse of a differant color

To: "'Walter Fooshee'" <wfooshee@csi.com>,
Subject: RE: SP rules on catalytic converters, a dead horse of a differant color
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:40:26 -0600
Actually it is legal to remove them, it is illegal for a licensed shop to
remove them.  Doing it yourself is fine.  Many shops around here will even
install the replacement pipes for you if you meet the letter of the law by
removing the cats yourself.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra, Mystic #1345/2000 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (mostly modified)
'59 Triumph Model 10 Sedan (mostly in boxes)