RE: New car classifications (long... again)

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New car classifications (long... again)
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:45:25 -0500
At 3:00 PM -0600 3/17/1999, Tom Gentry wrote:
>Perhaps you misunderstood my intent.  I mentioned subframe connectors
>because it was an example I know something about.  Certainly there are
>others.  The point was that instead of a list of legal mods, the MC system
>lets the owner decide what he wants or what will make his car faster and
>take the points as appropriate.

And this is the biggest problem!

How do you decide what is the best way to spend your points?  Higger tires?
Different front bar? Different rear bar?  Huge wheels?  Medium tires AND a
bar?  And so on.  The Nationally competitive folks WILL do the testing and
testing costs money.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki