Todays Trivial Tour Tips

To: autocross <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Todays Trivial Tour Tips
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:49:43 -0800
If you are coming to the San Diego tour....

1. Bring rain tires and rain gear. Forecast is possible showers. Let's
hope it is not a repeat of 1995 aka "Lake Qualcomm". Not looking forward
to a wet MaKamey school.
http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/San_Diego.html

2. If you are driving south on I-5, watch for possible extra traffic
congestion near Carlsbad due to the opening of LegoLand this weekend.
http://www.legolandca.com/

3. The Budget 8 hotel directly east of Qualcomm (easy access via surface
streets) at last check still had inexpensive rooms available. I think it
was around $35 per night.
Budget Motel Of America, 4380 Alvarado Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92120,
(619-281-2222) or (619-280-1892)

4. I hear we are having a mini-tour on Friday if you can get there early
enough.

More general info, including site maps for Qualcomm (yes Josh...it IS
Jack Murphy field) and NTC (site of the MaKamey School) at:
http://www.sandiegocrusaders.com/ootautox.html

Later,

Randy Chase
"waiting for late Thursday to prepare his car for the season"