Koni shocks on a Neon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni shocks on a Neon
From: GolfSharro@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:39:52 EST
Hi,
We're thinking about changing the gas Koni shocks on our 96 Neon to the
hydraulic type shocks.  Has anyone out there done this and would like to share
their experiences?  What about double adjustable?  Is it necessary?  Are there
problems with clearance?  Did you change both front and rear?  And did you
then need to change the front sway bar?
I hope this makes sense because I'm not really sure what the difference is
except it's going to cost a lot of money.  I'm much more comfortable
discussing Clinique products.
Thanks,
Sharron Shields