Re: MX-6 power steering

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MX-6 power steering
From: Walter Fooshee <wfooshee@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:04:33 -0600
My '95 Probe does the same thing, haven't noticed anything regarding L
to R vs. R to L, but it's pretty much when it's real hot outside. I pop
the hood between runs, and stage with the car off, which helps.  Idling
in line in August down here really runs up the temps under the hood.

Haven't actually tried to do anything about it, like different fluid,
because it's only certain courses on certain days, but when it happens,
you do tend to get a bit late in the slaloms! ! !

Walter Fooshee
Dixie Region Probe GT