Last Chance for McKamey School in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Chance for McKamey School in Dallas/Ft. Worth Area
From: Gerry Terranova <Gerry.Terranova@autocross.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:09 -0600 (CST)
If anyone is interested in attending a McKamey Autocross School in the
Dallas/Ft. Worth area, we have a few spots available for either Phase
I or Phase II on Sunday, March 21, 1999. Interested parties need to
call me IMMEDIATELY at 817-847-9646, page me at 817-828-8756 or e-mail
me at Gerry.Terranova@autocross.com

Thanks,

Gerry Terranova
http://www.netzero.net/download.html